There are many ways to transfer assets to intended beneficiaries during lifetime and at death. The estate planning attorneys at Hill Glowacki, LLP assist clients with the most effective and efficient ways to achieve that asset transfer, while taking into consideration each client’s particular assets, goals and needs.
We help clients consider the various types of taxes that may apply to these transfers and recommend methods for minimizing or eliminating the potential for estate and gift taxation, whenever this goal is feasible. The estate planning services that we provide include the following:
- Analyzing and evaluating estate planning options;
- Drafting wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts and special needs trusts;
- Drafting marital property agreements;
- Preparing financial and health care powers of attorney;
- Evaluating distribution options from pension and profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans and IRA’s to achieve optimal tax deferral; and
- Planning for charitable gifts and trusts.